Trade Marks, Designs
If your product has a distinctive design, you may also be able to protect it against copying with a registered design.
Like trade marks, registered designs provide you with a monopoly on copying, which appears on the public register. However, obtaining one needs special expertise.
Marcella can advise on:
- Registered design protection
- Unregistered design rights
- Preparing, filing and prosecuting design applications
- Preparing the appropriate legal documents transferring all registered and unregistered design rights to the appropriate party
- Clearance searching prior to a product launch, even if you do not intend to register